Love Your Job
Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Awesome Benefits for Awesome People
It more than pays to join the team at Therapy Tree. Our employees enjoy health, financial, mentoring benefits and more.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Free T-shirts
- Tix to Phoenix Suns
- Terrific Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- National Association Dues
- Liability Insurance
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Relocation assistance
- High quality therapy materials
- Amazing training sessions
- Paid even when patient’s cancel
- An amazing collaborative team
- 4 or 5 day work weeks
- 3 Year Anniversary Disney Tix
- 5 Year Anniversary Hawaii Tix
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly Catered Lunch
- Paid Gym Membership
- Free movie tickets
- Epic company parties
- Popcorn Fridays
- Casual Dress Days
- And More…
Fulfill your Purpose at Therapy Tree
At Therapy Tree, we know that you want to be a valued member of a clinic that cares about its employees just as much as it cares about its patents. In order to do that you need to work for a company that values providing employees with a great work environment, ongoing training, competitive pay, flexible hours, and most importantly, a sense of purpose in the work you do.
The problem is that your current employer doesn’t provide those things which makes you feel unappreciated. Or if you’re seeking your first job, you’re hoping to avoid a bad experience. We believe that the work you do is important and since you’re the one doing it, you’re the most important person in our clinic.
As the founders and owners of the company, we understand what it’s like to to be a therapist because we are a therapist. We’ve worked in clinics, schools, in patents homes and even rehab centers. We understand the challenges of working for the businessman who doesn’t value the work we’re doing but only counts the dollars and cents, not the lives impacted and progress made by your patients.
With five years, three clinics, and thousands of lives improved, we understand what it is our employees want and have created an environment for them to learn, grow, connect, and thrive.
We know that not all employees will stay with us for years to come. Those who move on represent the quality of employee we strive to develop. The more we invest in creating quality employees, the better care our patients receive and the greater impact we have on families and the community.
Here’s how you can get started.
- First, review the positions we have available to see if any of those peaks your interests and then apply. Don’t worry too much about specific qualifications as we hire for culture fit first, skills second and then train you up to fill in any knowledge gaps.
- Second, join our team. If you make it through our interview process we’ll welcome you to the team where you’ll begin your 90-day proving period. We give you training, support, resources, everything you need to succeed and then leave the rest up to you.
- Third, Love your new career! Once the 90 day period is passed you’ll love your new team, environment and all the perks and benefits of a full-fledged teammate. So apply now! And when you’re done, download some of our free therapy resources.
Once you apply you can stop worrying about your current (or future) job and start loving your future career.
We love our people!
“If you want to grow, if you want to be nurtured, if you want to advance in your career, Therapy Tree is an excellent place to do all of those things. And [you’ll] feel good about what you do, because you are really helping people.”
“My favorite part about working for Therapy Tree, is I love being able to change kids lives and I love constantly collaborating with my peers. “
– Katie –
Ready to make a difference in your life and others?
Browse our available positions and pick the one that you're best suited for and submit your application.
2. Join The Team
Once the interview process is complete if we feel you fit the culture and the team we'll offer you the job.
3. Enjoy a Fulfilling Career
Not only are the benefits great, but you'll enjoy working in an environment that truely values it's employees and takes care of them.