Full-time, Part-time, PRN—Apply Now
Therapy Tree is seeking highly qualified individuals to join our talented team of therapists. Please apply on indeed, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech-Language Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
We offer four Speech and Language internships throughout the year and are currently accepting a limited number of applications. If you would like to be considered for an internship, please apply on Indeed or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The internship is designed to be an experience for you to gain the skills and knowledge base needed to effectively manage and treat your own caseload for a variety of patient needs.
The internship typically runs for 5-6 week for approximately 20 hrs/wk. During this period of time, you will have access to valuable training to gain experience in the numerous treatment approaches and methods that we utilize to provide client centered, evidence based, quality care to our patients. Depending on performance and availability, the internship experience we provide at Therapy Tree is designed to lead to employment opportunities. These opportunities provide a chance to build your skills and your caseload under the supervision of trained professionals with the support you need to be successful in the field during the remainder of your internship.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking, fun, and talented individuals to join our full-time team at Therapy Tree! We feel there are many opportunities for growth that you will experience with our team. You will have access to a wide variety of resources, including tools and knowledgeable therapists. We invite you to take every learning opportunity available in order to build the skills you need for success. Some of the programs you will learn include:
- CLOUD 9
- VISUALIZING VERBALIZING
- SEEING STARS
- SEQUENTIAL ORAL MOTOR SENSORY APPROACH TO FEEDING (S.O.S.)
- OROFACIAL MYOLOGY PRINCIPLES AND APPROACHES
As you prepare for your internship, the following can be expected:
- WEEK 1: Observation, data collection, systems orientation, writing SOAP notes, Independent Study
- WEEK 2: Session planning and treatment for 25% of caseload, observation, data collection, SOAP notes, Independent Study
- WEEK 3: Session planning and treatment for 50% of caseload, observation, data collection, SOAP notes, Independent Study
- WEEK 4: Session planning and treatment for 75% of caseload, observation, data collection, SOAP notes, Independent Study
- WEEK 5-6: Session planning and treatment for 100% of caseload, observation, data collection, SOAP notes, Independent Study