There are many recipes for making slime at home. However, we are going to discuss the one that is borax-free, easy-to-follow, and makes slime that can be cleaned easily.
We’ve outlined a list of ingredients along with step-by-step directions below.
For making this slime, you will need:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of contact solution
- Half a tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 to 2 drops of food coloring
- A few drops of baby oil
- 4 ounces of clear glue
- Glitter (optional)
Directions to Follow
This is a 9-step method – and you can skip steps number 5 and 6:
- Pour the glue and baking soda into a medium-sized bowl and stir them until they’re mixed thoroughly.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and glitter of your choice and continue to stir.
- Now, stop stirring and start adding the contact solution slowly.
- Start stirring again, and this time the slime should stick less to the bowl and more to the spatula.
- If you would prefer a firmer slime consistency, then add more contact solution.
- If the mixture gets too sticky, then add a few small drops of baby oil.
- Now, take the slime out of the bowl and knead it.
- After kneading the slime, use plastic sandwich bags to store it.
- Finally, place the bags in a cool and dry place.
Voila! Your slime is ready for use.